One of the most popular attractions for most of the tourists who year after year visit the island of Mallorca are the traditional markets held in the different towns of the island and where you can find a wide variety of local products such as vegetables and fruits or cheese and sausage as well as clothing, footwear and accessories. They are really a must for tourists in Mallorca!
Here in the wonderful historical town of Pollensa, the famous traditional market is held on Sunday and on Wednesday in Puerto Pollensa (08.00h – 13.30h). It is something you cannot miss if you have the opportunity to spend your summer holidays in our beautiful town as you will be able to admire one of the most popular mallorcan traditions as well as buy and taste exquisite local products in the total of 300 stalls you can find in the main square and its surroundings. An ideal place to find a magnificent souvenir for your family or friends!!
There is nothing better than sitting and having a coffee in some of the terraces you will find on the main square while enjoying the market special ambience watching people going by!
Take a look at some of our wonderful Pollensa Villas walkable to the town which will allow you to walk to the main square and enjoy a sunny Sunday morning in the market without worrying about parking the car, etc.
-Villa Mariposa (link)
-Villa Jardi (link)
-Villa Estel (link)
-Villa Sort (link)
Contact us to find out more villas near the town!
But this is not the only market we have in Mallorca! Here we leave you a list of some of the markets in the island.
- Mondays: Caimari, Manacor, Mancor de la Vall, Montuïri.
- Tuesdays: Alcúdia, Artà, Campanet, Llubí, Porreres, Santa Margalida.
- Wednesdays: Llucmajor, Petra, Port de Pollença (Pollença), Santanyí, Selva, Sencelles, Sineu.
- Thursdays: Campos, Consell, Inca.
- Fridays: Algaida, Binissalem, Can Picafort, Inca, Llucmajor, Maria de la Salut, Son Servera.
- Saturdays: Alaró, Búger, Bunyola, Campos, Costitx, Esporles, Lloseta, Manacor, Santa Margalida, Santanyí, Sóller.
- Sundays: Alcúdia, Consell, Inca, Llucmajor, Muro, Sa Pobla, Pollença, Portocristo, Santa Maria, Valldemossa.
Drive the island and discover the beautiful indoor towns and its markets, we assure you will love them!!