CELEBRATIONS, FIESTAS AND FUN!
We inform today its not only hot hot weather, but its hot hot on our local fiestas and celebrations this week in the old town of Pollensa, regards the build up during and after the La Patrona which is officially on 2nd August 2013.
From the 24th July up 3rd August, its fun time for all locals and visitors!
From 24th through to the 31st July, there is an abundance of entertainment and excitement and something happening all the time a wonderful ambience and atmosphere to be experienced for all that includes:-
- Various concerts
- Fireworks exhibitions
- Events for children
- Art and Crafts exhibitions
- Courses available
- Concert by the famous group Revolver 28th at 22.00hr.
Art exhibitions in galleries Galeria Llompart, Galeria Joan XX111, 8Ulls, Espai dArt 32, Esglesia del Convent, Galeria Dionis Bennassar, with many local and artists general taking part.
You name it – its happening!!! Don’t expect any sleep for a few evenings.
Thursday 1st August
- Brass band around the town 20.00h
- Music Festival in three different squares 23.00h
Paza Major, Plaza Ca Les Munnares and Plaza Dels Seglars
Friday 2nd August
- ALBORADA (Traditional Pollenca anthem) in the main Square 05.00h
- Catholic Mass. 11.00hr
- Attractiv Tradional Cossiers Dance, place. Main Square 12.15h
- Band of Trums and trumphets around Pollensa 17.00hr
- Procession with the image of “La Patrona” 18.00h
- The Moors and Christians Battle 19.00hr
- Grand Fireworks display place Via Pollentia 24.00hr
If your enjoying here with us at the moment, don’t forget to join into our local Fiestas over the above days!!!!!!
THE BEST VILLAS POLLENSA.