Delightful setting and surroundings. Mountain views. Lovely private pool area. Traditional Mallorca Villa. 2km approx from outskirts Old Town Pollensa. No adjacent or overlooking villas.
- Availability & Price
- Maid Service
Villa Boi is a pretty authentic Mallorcan traditional stone farmhouse set amongst mature private gardens hidden in the fabulous Pollensa countyside off the road towards Lluc and Son March Valley, a charming location for its stunning mountain and countryside views with easy access to the amenities of the old town of Pollensa approx. 2km to outskirts of town.
A covered porch with its sofas and table, perfect for an alfresco evening drink, greets you over the main door.
The front door opens into a small entry with french doors opening into the dining zone, to the left, with a lovely dining table and stylish chairs perfectly decorated in tones of beige. To the right is the TV zone with its comfortable sofa and “Villa Boi” personalized cushions.
Off the dining zone a step up leads into a small inner hall with glass doors and two steps up which lead out onto a covered porch with its wood dining table and blue chairs, perfect for a shaded lunch, and a door which leads to the utility room.
Directly in front is a recently renovated shower room decorated in stylish wooden furniture and green tiles. To the right is the fabulous Mallorcan traditional open plan fully fitted kitchen with a separate spacious pantry with a second fridge.
A staircase leads up to a landing and bedrooms.
Directly in front is a twin bedroom with fitted wardrobes nicely decorated in traditional Balearic sailing style. Next to the twin bedroom is the master double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and dark wooden furniture. Both bedrooms share an uncovered terrace, with table and chairs, which affords commanding mountain views. Opposite the master double bedroom is another twin bedroom decorated in tones of green. To the end of the landing is a complete bathroom with shower over the bath decorated with dark green wall tiles in a stylish traditional look.
The magnificent pool is set at the back of the house surrounded by established trees and extensive lawns. To complete the pool area, adjacent, is a covered Mallorcan traditional style BBQ entertaining area, perfect for alfresco dining.
This is a very special villa in Pollensa which has been carefully decorated with furnishings generally rustic in style, always endeavoring to maintain its charming Mallorcan traditional style. It is truly a beautiful Pollensa villa we highly recommend.
• Dining / lounge area • Kitchen – pantry • Shower room • 2 covered porches • Exterior utility room
• Landing • 2 twin bedrooms • 1 double bedroom • 1 complete bathroom • Uncovered terrace
• Property: 9000m²
• House-terraces: 240m²
• Sat TV, DVD, HI Fi
• Table Tennis
• Pool towels
• Washing Machine
• Air Conditioning bedrooms (hot/cold system)
• Covered BBQ / Entertaining zone
• Pool 32 m2. Depths 0.9 x 2.1m.
• Pool/garden maintenance service included
• One mid week cleaning service
• Pollensa outskirts 2km • Pollensa Town 3km • Cala St. Vicenç Beaches 7km • Puerto Pollensa/beaches 6.5km • Golf Pollensa 7km
Weekly prices: Per Villa/Apartment. Free 5 seater car, Seat Ibiza or similar, included.
Daily updated calendars - Ecotax included in the price
· All villas accommodations will be FULLY cleaned and prepared on your arrival day.
· Bedlinen is changed weekly for two week stays. (Days may vary).
· Mid-week cleans include change of towels, bed making, cleaning of bathrooms, shower rooms, kitchens (does not include washing up).
· Cleaning service: 1 mid week day (day may vary) or daily, depending on the villa.
· (Except Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays or where indicated otherwise).
· (The cleaning service is specified in the description of each villa).
· In winter, all villas have one mid-week cleaning day.
· Pool towels changed during two week stays only.
· Occupancy of property: 16:00h (4 pm)
·Vacating of property: 10:00h (10 am)