QUICK GUIDE TO MOST FAQ
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN OUR ACCOMMODATION COST?
• Group B car (Opel Corsa or similar - 5 door - Air conditioned)
• Water, gas, electricity, maid service, bed linen, bath towels, hairdryer
• Pool towels all villas (actual number of clients at the villa, changed once in two week stays)
• Air conditioning - bedrooms only (Unless stated otherwise)
• Heating (selected villas only) - (2 central heating hours in the morning and 2 hours at night) on request always depending on weather.
• Heated indoor pools and Jacuzzi (selected villas only). Heated outdoor Jacuzzi - on request
• Table tennis (unless shown otherwise)
• Travel cots and high chairs (on request - max 2 each villa)
• Basic welcome hamper (except special villa offers)
IS THERE A VILLA INFORMATION BOOK AT THE PROPERTY TO ASSIST US?
Yes, we provide all villas with an Information Book which comprises of Emergency contact numbers and other. For further information please read Important Information and Terms and Conditions on our website www.thebestvillaspollensa.com.
DO YOU ARRANGE FLIGHTS?
No, we arrange accommodation only.
DO WE REQUIRE TRAVEL INSURANCE?
Yes, we strongly suggest, at all times, you arrange Travel Insurance comprehensive policy, meeting the known requirements of your holiday.
CAN WE ARRANGE TRANSFERS BETWEEN AIRPORT AND VILLA?
Yes, we work closely with local taxi firms in the area and can arrange taxi transfers one way or return. Prices on request.
CAN YOU ARRANGE CAR HIRE?
Yes, car Hire is included in the accommodation price. If you require extra car or upgraded we can quote you a cost on request.
DOES CAR HIRE INCLUDE COMPREHENSIVE INSURANCE ANY HIDDEN EXTRAS?
- Delivery and collection either Palma Airport or Pollensa - free of charge.
- All prices are inclusive taxes and third party insurance (no excess).
- Unlimited mileage.
- Petrol: cars are supplied with ¼ tank of fuel and must be returned with similar amount of fuel as collected.
- One extra driver (no supplement charge).
- Car Hire Garage facilities in resort available for on spot trouble shooting.
- Extra hours of use during the departure day (no supplement charge) being always the time stipulated in the car hire form.
Not included in the price:
If you wish to get the car included in the price of the villa (with only third party insurance included), we require to add and pay for the fully comprehensive insurance with no excess which covers all possible damage to the car except:
- Lost or stolen key/s.
- Wrong use of the clutch.
- Damage caused by reckless driving.
- Damage caused under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Failure to comply with contract conditions (e.g. not stated in the accident report that is supplied with our rental agreement).
- Refuelling with wrong fuel.
- Damage to upholstery and locks.
- Damage to the underneath of the vehicle.
- Damage or loss of aerial, jack, windscreen wipers or petrol cap.
- Damage to the motor due to negligence.
- Theft of the vehicle with the keys in the ignition.
- Parking tickets (lessee may have to pay a maximum of 10€ per ticket).
- Traffic and/or parking fines: There will be a management expense of £18 in case of traffic fines.
If you wish not to add the extra insurance and, therefore, not to have the included car, we would reimburse you the amount of £80 per week.
In case the car included in the vacation package is canceled, note that, if you decide to hire it again later, the price for the car will be the stipulated for an additional group B car (not the £80 reimbursed).
COMPULSORY COMPREHENSIVE INSURANCE
In order to get the car included in the price of the villa, it is compulsory to add the fully comprehensive insurance (with no excess) into your booking.
- Group B, B1 Automatic, C, C1 Automatic, G: £40 (pounds sterling) per week.
- Group D, D1, E, F: £55 (pounds sterling) per week.
DO YOU PROUDUCE PRINTED BROCHURE?
No, we do not produce printed mail brochure. Instead use funds keeping our website regularly updated as and when changes may take place.
CAN WE ASK YOU PLACE OPTION HOLD WHILST WE SEARCH FLIGHTS?
Yes, of course. Please contact us placing request for a 24 hour option hold via email or phone contact. We place an unobligatory option hold whilst you search flights and/or speak to family or friends in your party.
WHAT IS THE MIN. MAX. LENGTH OF RENTAL PERIOD?
Villa holidays standard rental periods over the board are normally 7 days or more i.e. 7 days, 14 days and/or three weeks.
DO YOU DO MID WEEK ARRIVALS?
No, this may prove possible on “special request cases either early season or late season; however, there are no guarantees to any requests.
MEET AND GREET AIRPORT REPRESENTATIVE?
We do not provide a representative meet and greet service at the airport.
DO YOU SUPPLY TOWELS AT THE VILLAS?
Yes, we supply one large and one small towel per person. Note, bath towels here in Spain may prove smaller to those you are used to in your country.
DO YOU OFFER REPRESENTATIVE SERVICES ATTENDING VILLA DURING STAY?
We do not have representative visits to the villas on client’s arrival or during their stay. With respect to all or any actions required at any property or general questions or information required, we offer our Resort Office available to all guests which is open for attendance, 6 days a week.
Monday to Friday (9.00am to 6.30pm)
Saturday (9.00am to 7.30pm)
WHAT IS THE NECESSITY OF YOUR ASKING FOR OUR FLIGHT DETAILS?
Flight details are vitally important primarily for villa cleaning schedule on arrival and departure day. It may be your reservations also has “holiday extras” such as Taxi Transfers, extra beds, cots, high chairs, we require timings, in order, to ensure all or any items you have ordered are awaiting your arrival at the Villa.
It is necessary and obligatory you inform us in case your group travels on separate flights. We need to have the information about the first group and flight arriving to Mallorca and the last group and flight leaving the island. In case we do not have this information, we will consider the information provided in the booking form as the first and last group and flights; this may result the villa will not be ready at your arrival time, even if it is after 16.00h, or the cleaning ladies attend the villa before 10.00h at your departure day for what we will not be responsible if we have not received the abovementioned required flight information.
WHAT IS THE CHECK IN /CHECK OUT TIME AT OUR ACCOMMODATION?
Check-in time is at 16.00h. Check out time is at 10.00h.
IS EARLIER OR LATER STAY POSSIBLE AT VILLAS
No, contractually hours of arrival and departure are arranged in order to allow cleaners from 10.00h until 16.00h sufficient time to prepare properties for new arrivals. We offer luggage storage at our Resort Office. Early or late season “special requests” may prove possible, our aim is always to try our utmost to allow earlier access or later stays, for our guests, unfortunately, this is not always possible depending on time of arrivals or other and beyond our control; therefore, we cannot guarantee all or any requests.
Due to the new Spanish Tourism Law, which came into force on 1st June 2018, we are obliged to provide passport information of all the people staying at the villas to the Guardia Civil. Therefore, it is compulsory for all the clients to send us passport information of all the members included in the booking. In case we have not received the information of some member in the booking, this person will not be added as a guest in the villa and in consequence will not be covered, in any circumstance, by any insurance.
It is your responsibility to check visa requirements depending on country of travel and stay.
LATE ARRIVAL IS THERE A WELCOME HAMPER AWAITING?
Yes, a basic welcome hamper is supplied within accommodation price (except special villa offers). We recommend arrivals after 17:00h consider an upgrade to superior welcome pack (price on request), in case they arrive in resort after supermarkets have closed. Note. Welcome hamper may vary slightly depending on availability.
WHEN DO I RECEIVE MY TRAVEL DOCUMENTS?
Travel documents, which include directions to your accommodation, key collection instructions, general information, car hire instructions, etc., are sent out within 10 and 15 days before your arrival.
WHERE DO I COLLECT KEYS FOR MY ACCOMMODATION?
Key collection and instructions are informed within your Travel Documentation.
IF WE CANCEL OUR HOLIDAY WITH YOU?
You or a member of your party can cancel your booking arrangements at any time, but the cancellation will be effective only on the date on which written notification is received by the Company.
Cancellation charges are a percentage scale based on date written cancellation notice is received of the price of the accommodation travel arrangements, and period before arrival to the rented accommodation shown in the following table:
- 10 weeks or more - Loss of deposit.
- 70 days - Loss of deposit.
- 69-29 days - 60% of accommodation cost.
- 28-22 days - 75% of accommodation cost.
- 21-15 days - 85% of accommodation cost.
- 14 days or less - 100% of accommodation cost.
CAN YOU ARRANGE EXTRA BEDS, COTS HIGH CHAIRS AT ACCOMMODATION?
Yes, we provide cots and high chairs under request, free of charge (max. 2 each item). Camp beds have an extra cost.
CONTINENTAL BEDS AND MATTRESSES
Bed sizes may prove different to sizes recognized in your own country and ask your flexibility on this area. Bed mattresses are a highly and personal individual preference, some guests may prefer hard, others medium and some soft. It is not possible to supply mattresses to every ones preference. Our owners are asked to supply a good quality bed that is not foam and is of medium firmness. If the mattress supplied at any of our villas does not meet a guest’s personal satisfaction or expectancy, unfortunately, we cannot be held responsible for any disappointment regards bed mattress supplied at the property.
DO YOU SUPPLY BEACH OR POOL TOWELS AT ACCOMMODATION?
Yes, we supply pool towels free (1 towel per person for actual number of guests staying at the villa under the reservation).
WHAT SATELLITE TELEVISION IS AVAILABLE?
SATELLITE TV AND DVD PLAYERS. Whilst our properties have TV with satellite features, there are often very limited English channels on offer. The lack of channels is primarily because analogue has been switched off and British satellite broadcasters do not support satellite broadcastings outside the UK, hence, we do place DVD players. In Mallorca, Television digital system offers a small selection of English channels, but the majority are local channels and other European channels. The availability of all or any channels, again, depends on the actual location of each individual villa regards reception of channels finally available for viewing, which is beyond our control.
IF SOMEONE FALLS ILL DURING THEIR HOLIDAY?
Ensure you bring your Insurance Policy on holiday with you along with your European Health Card to show at the Doctor or Hospital, if required. If you are on pre-known medication, we suggest you bring sufficient medication to cover your stay. In event of medical emergency, there is a 24 hour emergency centre in Pollensa, or call the numbers in your Villa Information Book in your possession. You can also ring 112 for extreme emergencies, they speak English.
IS AIRCONDITIONING ON A TIMER?
No, however, we do ask you use sparingly. Air conditioning uses a lot of energy. Do not use if windows and doors are left open. If it is used with windows and doors open, owner reserves the right to withdraw facility, as this may cause damage to the motor with ice built up.
DO I NEED TO TAKE ADAPTOR PLUGS?
Yes, accommodation supplies local plug sockets. This will require your own adaptors for all or any electrical items you may take with you on holiday.
WHAT HAPPENS IF PROBLEMS ARISE IN THE PROPERTY OR HAVE TO MAKE A COMPLAINT?
For all or any unforeseen problems that may/may not arise during your stay, Information Book provided at all our properties informs about contact details.
In the event you may have an unlikely situation you feel the need to make a complaint during your stay, please follow instructions of contact details in our Villa Information book or view our Important Information and Terms and Conditions on our website.
WHAT ITEMS DOCUMENTS SHOULD WE TAKE ON VILLA HOLIDAY?
• Travel documents provided by ourselves.
• Travel Insurance documents (Note. Advisable to take photo copies of your Insurance Document in case of loss during stay.)
• Emergency contact numbers of Bank, CC contacts in event lost or stolen.
• Passport, driving license (Note. Advisable to take photocopy in case of loss during stay.)
• Mobile phones charger adaptors. Note, if you wish to receive calls ensure you contact your mobile supply to activate accordingly.
• Prescription medication if required.