- Swim and lay down on the white sand and crystal clear beaches.
- Take the winding road to arrive to the Lighthouse of Formentor where the magnificent horizon views will definitely make you feel in another dimension.
- Admire the breathtaking views from the magnificent Colomer Viewpoint.
- Take a walk through the charming streets of the historical center of the town of Pollensa and feel the atmosphere of this traditional town.
- Allow yourself the pleasure to enjoy a coffee in some of the terraces of the bars in the main square.
- Walk up the 365 steps of the Calvario and admire the splendid views to the town of Pollensa.
- Take a walk through the traditional market which takes place every Sunday in Pollensa and take the opportunity to buy all kind of gastronomic products.
- Enjoy an exquisite dinner in the restaurants in the seafront of Puerto Pollensa while you enjoy the calmness of the sea.
- Enjoy the exquisite and unique gastronomy.
- If you have the opportunity, do not miss the opportunity to feel the real traditional atmosphere attending to some of the cultural events that take place in the town.
As you can see, the town of Pollensa offers all the visitors the opportunity to get the most out of their holidays!
If you are planning your summer holidays in Pollensa and would like to get advices and information about our villas and the places to visit, do not hesitate to contact us, we will be pleased to help you organize your trip.